Production Team Leader
I am looking for a Production Team Leader to join my clients Site Leadership team. For the right candidate, this offers an excellent chance to grow and develop into a Senior Leadership role within the business.
Basic working hours are 37.5 per week, and the core shift pattern is Monday-Friday 0730am-330pm. A level of overtime is expected to comply with the business needs.
As Production Team Leader, you will have responsibility for:
• Leading and developing a team of Production Operatives.
• Working on the production line as and when required to meet targets and assist team members.
• Ensuring all H&S standards are maintained.
• Creating and developing systems of work across the business.
• Ensuring all relevant Manufacturing legislation is followed at all times.
• Managing start-up checks and line changes.
• Ensuring all KPI’s are met.
The successful Production Team Leader will be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience of managing a team of Operatives in a production environment is essential.
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication is essential.
• A knowledge and understanding of the production industry.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 0730-1530. There is a level of overtime expected for Team Leaders - these are within the hours of 0600-1800 Monday-Saturday.
Pay is £10.12 per hour with overtime being paid at £13.46APPLY